Ingredients: 3 lbs. ground beef
10-12 baby carrots, sliced
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon oregano
1 tablespoon parsley
2/3 cup A-1 steak sauce
14.5 oz. can French style green beans, well drained
2 14.5 oz. cans sliced new potatoes, drained
1 tablespoon butter
shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown the ground beef and drain. Return pan of beef to stovetop.
3. Add the sliced carrots to the beef and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add flour and spices and mix.
4. Add 2/3 cup A-1 sauce, stir, and then simmer for a couple of minutes.
5. Mix in the can of green beans. Spoon the mixture into a dish. I used a 9x9 and a glass pie plate, but you could probably just use a 13x9 pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Reuse you pan from the beef and cook the potatoes in a table spoon of butter until heated through. Stir very gently so that the potatoes don't break too much.
7. After the beef mixture has finished baking, layer the potatoes on top. Sprinkle a bit of the cheddar cheese on top.
Let me know if you make it and if you liked it!
Have a creative day!
Let's party together!